.

sábado, 30 de agosto de 2008

I wanted you.And I was looking for you.But I couldn't find you. At The Same Time.mié-colagens

I was looking for you all day.
banco.quintal.mié-fotografias

I wanted you.And I was looking for you.But I couldn't find you. I wanted you. And I was looking for you all day. But I couldn't find you. I couldn't find you.You're walking. And you don't always realize it, but you're always falling.With each step you fall forward slightly. And then catch yourself from falling. Over and over, you're falling. And then catching yourself from falling.
And this is how you can be walking and falling at the same time.________________________________

4 comentários:

SMA disse...

Onde se pode comprar estas telas...
.
.
.
o silêncio deu grandes frutos!

bjo grande

Maria disse...

andar e cair ao mesmo tempo e andar e cair....
belo, belo,
belo
e ainda
Belo!

Um beijo grande

Ana Paula Sena disse...

Ah, afinal estás aqui! :)

Com a mesma limpidez, luminosidade e claridade de alma.

Adorei conhecer o teu trabalho! Muito mesmo.

Um abraço e um beijinho

isabel mendes ferreira disse...

como se comenta a beleza?????




______________.



abraço.teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

ARQUIVO


View My Stats
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!